Democrats Privately Discuss Replacing Biden on Presidential Ticket - WSJ

Brian Kegerreis

Jun 28, 2024, 5:17:18 AM (7 days ago) Jun 28
to kansas-city-div...@googlegroups.com
https://www.wsj.com/politics/elections/democrats-privately-discuss-replacing-biden-on-presidential-ticket-73622773

I said this earlier. They will just pick someone probably Newsome to be on the ballot.

That would almost make me consider voting for Trump

kan...@aol.com

Jun 28, 2024, 7:15:50 PM (7 days ago) Jun 28
to Kansas City Diversity Coalition
Too bad the Republicans aren't similarly capable of reflection. But they're so drunk on the Trump Kool-aid that they'll never consider moving away from him.

The Democrats could pick a dozen people that would embarrass Trump at a debate.
The going bet is NOT Gavin N. It's Gretchen Witmer for Michigan. She's a force.

kan...@aol.com

Jun 28, 2024, 9:16:05 PM (6 days ago) Jun 28
to Kansas City Diversity Coalition
It ain't happening in private, BK. The New York Times editorial board called for him to step down.
Lawrence O'Donnell, on MSNBC, made the most salient observation before the debate. He said that these debates are nothing like the job that POTUS has. He says the debates should allow the contestants to have as many advisors available as needed, and to let them answer questions when appropriate.
Biden is smarter; he has better advisors; he's more honest (duh). He's still the better of the two candidates (better of three if you add in JFK, jr, better of four if you add if a Libertarian). And it's not even close.
Too bad that last night may prevent him from showing us.
Trump looked better; but he's still nuts. He still lied. And CNN never called  him on any of his lies.
"I never had sex with a porn star". That's a good start.
He just lies continuously and never gets called out by pundits.

kan...@aol.com

Jun 28, 2024, 9:16:40 PM (6 days ago) Jun 28
to Kansas City Diversity Coalition