Free Training Videos and Free Computer Software

Kanosh Digital Museum

Jan 16, 2009, 12:05:50 AM1/16/09
to Digital Family Museum Digitalize Memories
We were planning to start a PowerPoint presentation in January 2009:
With hands on workshops and training. But no one seems to be
interested. So we are putting it off to see if we can develop some
interest.

We were planning on discussing and offering the following:
Free Training Videos on how to use the computer.
Free computer programs.
How to publish books with photos in full color Free.
How to create menu driven DVD which could include photos; slide shows;
videos; PAF Family History Data; Life Histories; Life Stories; Web
pages and more all on one DVD.

Learn about Ethical Will’s why we should all have one and more!

Please let us know if you would like to attend or if you would be
interested in receiving videos or PowerPoint presentations on CD.

Thanks