permission of Kanjivg program's usage as part of my research

Zhang Minglu

Jul 29, 2023, 7:04:32 AM7/29/23
to KanjiVG
Dear authors and all staffs working on Kanjivg program,
I am currently a master student working on the field of character recognition and I find the kanjivg program is very interesting and useful. I've already carefully read the rules if I use it and I still wanna make sure if I am allowed to use it as part of my research.
Best wishes.

Ben Bullock

Oct 25, 2023, 1:29:43 AM10/25/23
to KanjiVG
Yes you are allowed to use it in your research. If you publish something you should acknowledge KanjiVG in your publication, or if you put something online you should acknowledge it there too.