how to make animations?

kanji book

Oct 6, 2018, 4:23:59 AM10/6/18
to KanjiVG
Hi everyone
Im new to this KanjiVG thing
I have a couple of questions

in order to use this i only need some viewer like InkScape or are there some better options?

also, is it possible to make an animation with this? Because when I open it on Inkscape it's static, and i have no idea how to make it animated. any suggestions?

Thanks!!

p s

Oct 7, 2018, 9:33:01 AM10/7/18
to kan...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I guess there are many solutions for you. You can use my project anikanjivg. It provides animated SVG files.

Best regards,
Paul

sjs

Oct 7, 2018, 9:48:09 AM10/7/18
to kan...@googlegroups.com
On 10/07/2018 06:32 AM, p s wrote:
Hi, I guess there are many solutions for you. You can use my project anikanjivg. It provides animated SVG files.

Best regards,
Paul
From thw page on https://bitbucket.org/sommerhoff/anikanjivg:
    There is also a small website, so that the animations can be viewed in action at http://sommerhoff.info/anikanjivgx/
This link redirects to https://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm... which took me to an add for some kind of a big truck.
I was hoping to see what your anamiations look like.

Steve Smith