Ves al primer missatge no llegit

Zachary

no llegida,
14 de jul. 2016, 1:37:0514/7/16
a KanjiVG
Just thought I'd post this up, but here's a project I worked on in the past but never used myself that converts KanjiVG's files to Animated SVGs:

https://github.com/ZacharyRead/kanjivg-2-animation

The /examples/ folder has a bunch of examples you can check out, such as https://github.com/ZacharyRead/kanjivg-2-animation/blob/master/examples/0583d-jlect.svg or https://github.com/ZacharyRead/kanjivg-2-animation/blob/master/examples/05101-jlect.svg. Note that you'll have to download the files to see the pause, play and restart features in action (Github's interface doesn't allow the JavaScript).

Cheers.

Zachary

no llegida,
3 d’oct. 2022, 14:14:133/10/22
a KanjiVG
Made a number of fixes recently so that this project is more usable out-of-the-box. Documentation is also greatly improved.
Some examples of how it renders:
Respon a tots
Respon a l'autor
Reenvia