New Project Using KanjiVG

Tenyain Moe Lwin

Jan 8, 2024, 6:12:38 AMJan 8
to KanjiVG
I trust this message finds you well. My name is Te Nyain Moe Lwin, and I am writing to express my deep appreciation for the remarkable resource you have created in KanjiVG. The accuracy and richness of the stroke order animations and comprehensive information have significantly contributed to the completion of my Kanji learning website.

Project name: FlashKanji
Main Features: Interactive Flashcards and Stroke information
Link:
GitHub Repo:
https://github.com/T-N9/flashkanji-next

I am delighted to inform you that your work is a vital component of my NextJS application, enhancing the overall user experience and making the process of learning Kanji engaging and effective. In recognition of your invaluable contribution, I am seeking your permission to list my project on your website as one utilizing KanjiVG.

To further demonstrate my gratitude, I am committed to giving due credit by prominently featuring the "www.kanjivg.tagaini.net" name on every page that includes stroke information on my website. Additionally, I will include a direct link to the KanjiVG homepage, ensuring that users can easily access and explore the comprehensive resource you have provided.

If you have any specific preferences or requirements regarding how the credit is presented, or if there are additional details you would like me to include when listing my website on KanjiVG, please do not hesitate to let me know. I am more than willing to accommodate any requests to ensure a seamless and mutually beneficial collaboration.

Once again, thank you for your dedication to advancing Kanji education, and I am excited about the prospect of being featured on the KanjiVG website.

Best regards,
Te Nyain