New project using KanjiVG

Brian DuSell

May 21, 2017, 8:00:41 PM5/21/17
to KanjiVG
Hello,

This has been up for some time, but I use KanjiVG to generate stroke order animations on my English-Japanese dictionary website, Jishosen (jishosen.com). Typing a single kanji into the search bar causes a stroke order animation to be displayed at the top of the search results (example). Would you please add this to the list of projects? You may describe it as "Jishosen, a mobile-friendly Japanese-English dictionary".

I credit the KanjiVG project both in the "About" section of the site and underneath the kanji animations. I hope this is sufficient.

Thanks for a great resource!
Brian