Kanji Tree

Andrew Innes

Aug 12, 2014, 7:12:11 AM8/12/14
to kan...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm writing a mobile phone app using Unity, so although it's only available on Android just now, I'll eventually upload it to iOS and Windows Phone too.

It's still a work in progress, and I only recently found this site, so I haven't put credits in it yet.  I'll correct that with the next version I upload.

It's a kanji learning tool that I'm using to help me progress through the JLPT grades.

Thanks,

Andrew Innes.

Haroon H

May 6, 2017, 4:34:50 AM5/6/17
to KanjiVG
Hi Andrew,

Are you still working on this app? I have a question regarding using the database with Unity if you wouldn't mind sharing how you used it.

Andrew Innes

May 6, 2017, 11:16:17 AM5/6/17
to kan...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Yes, I've returned to working on this app after a hiatus of about a year  :)

I gave up with Unity and I'm using my own C++ engine.  It just wasn't a good fit for this app; the start up times alone were just not acceptable.