New project: GoKanjiVG.

Louis Dalibard

Jul 13, 2022, 7:50:54 AM7/13/22
to KanjiVG
Hello,

Thank you for creating such an amazing project. I just finished creating a small golang wrapper for the KanjiVG database called GoKanjiVG.

It also has a function similar to Kanji Colorize:
demo.png
I'd be glad if you could add this project to the list on the KanjiVG website.

Best regards,
Louis.

Ben Bullock

Jan 11, 2023, 1:53:26 AM1/11/23
to KanjiVG
Hi Louis,

We can add the project to that list but do you have a link?

Thank you.

Ben Bullock

Jan 17, 2023, 11:16:47 PM1/17/23
to KanjiVG
There was no response so I searched the web and found this:

It seems not to contain a great deal of content and not have been updated in six months, perhaps I should release my own module at some point, unfortunately it's a bit tangled up with various bits and pieces to release it as-is.

For future reference, if anyone adds another project you can directly add your own link and text on to the list by editing this file via the usual github methods:

Thank you for the addition request.