Possible issue with 07c1e.svg

Bence Danko

Dec 11, 2023, 5:25:32 AM12/11/23
to KanjiVG
Hello,

There are 3 kvg:type elements labeled as "Missing stroke". I'm unsure if this was deliberate

Ben Bullock

Dec 11, 2023, 7:45:40 PM12/11/23
to kan...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, 11 Dec 2023 at 19:25, Bence Danko <bence...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

There are 3 kvg:type elements labeled as "Missing stroke". I'm unsure if this was deliberate

07ce1.svg is one which I created and is not part of the original data of KanjiVG, since it's not in the standard which KanjiVG was based on. It was moved from a different name to its current position. The "missing stroke" information means that when the data was created, under the different name, some of the "type" information for the stroke was missing. This happened when Alexandre Courbot created the data files by merging the two different forms of data together, the XML and the SVG. The solution for this is to go to the file and add the type information. I've done that in this particular case: