Geotagging in education blog

Thomas R. Baker

Mar 10, 2010, 10:27:02 AM3/10/10
to kan...@googlegroups.com
All.

Geotagging is the process of attaching geographical information to
digital media,usually photographs and then creating a map or other
visualization with those media. A handful of us are now blogging on
"Geotagging in education" efforts. The intent of the blog is to
inform educators of the many tools and technologies for geotagging and
most importantly, to tie this process into the curriculum, especially
by supporting scientific or geographic inquiry.

I would invite you to visit and correspond with the authors. If you
are an avid geotagger, please let me know. We're always looking for
new authors.

Recent posts:
* GeoTagging in your everyday life: Spring Break
* Questioning and exploring with geotagged images using Flickr
* GeoTagging at GeoTech 2010
* Microsoft Pro Photo Tools: A brief introduction
* Keeping it simple: the GeoImgr website

Best,
Tom

--
Thomas R. Baker, Ph.D.