GIS webinar!

Thomas R Baker

Nov 2, 2010, 9:21:51 AM11/2/10
to EdGIS Listserv, kan...@googlegroups.com

Next Webinar

Fast Web Mapping with ArcGIS Explorer Online and Community Atlas
Thursday 4 November 2010
Time: 9:00PM Eastern/8:00PM Central/7:00PM Mountain/6:00PM Pacific
Location: Included in confirmation email

Details: New to GIS? Learn to use Esri's free browser-based GIS, ArcGIS Explorer Online to create a Community Atlas with students. You will learn how to create your maps for class tomorrow, choosing from a multitude of high resolution base maps, a limitless variety of hosted GIS data, and your own content makers with images, text, and more. We'll even explore how you can create and share your content with students and other educators. Join Charlie Fitzpatrick as we explore and visualize community geography - including the 2010 Geography Awareness Week theme "FreshWater"!

http://edcommunity.esri.com/im/webinars/