Exceptions Thrown Out

Ben

Dec 10, 2010, 9:14:51 AM12/10/10
to Kangaroo Physics
Hi everyone,

I've been getting these errors when loading up GH after installing
Kangaroo:

---
Object: InterconnectPoints (level 1)
{
Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
TargetInvocationException
}

Object: InterconnectPoints (level 2)
{
Method not found: 'Void
GH_InputParamManager.Register_PointParam(System.String, System.String,
System.String, Boolean)'.
MissingMethodException
}

Object: KangarooA (level 1)
{
Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
TargetInvocationException
}

Object: KangarooA (level 2)
{
Method not found: 'Void
GH_InputParamManager.Register_PointParam(System.String, System.String,
System.String, Boolean)'.
MissingMethodException
}

Object: RemoveDuplicateLines (level 1)
{
Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
TargetInvocationException
}

Object: RemoveDuplicateLines (level 2)
{
Method not found: 'Void
GH_InputParamManager.Register_CurveParam(System.String, System.String,
System.String, Boolean)'.
MissingMethodException
}

Object: RemoveDuplicatePts (level 1)
{
Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
TargetInvocationException
}

Object: RemoveDuplicatePts (level 2)
{
Method not found: 'Void
GH_InputParamManager.Register_PointParam(System.String, System.String,
System.String, Boolean)'.
MissingMethodException

----

Sorry for the long quote. In terms of spec, I have rhino 4sr8 32 bit
and the latest version of GH 0.80003 . I'm sure there's something that
I'm doing wrong and any help would be great!

Thanks!