woven textiles

armadillo

Oct 27, 2010, 8:32:10 PM10/27/10
to Kangaroo Physics
Hi!
I uploaded a new approach which shows much more clear what i want to
do. I use the kangaroo now to apply a force and that results to
bending. When the load is uniform along the surface or it is negative
or positive but with the same value the result seems close to expected
one but when I apply different loads along the surface it behaves
really weird. I also wondering which tools should i use to examine in
under shear stress?
If you give me and advice on this it would be really helpful!

Moritz Fleischmann

Oct 28, 2010, 3:20:55 AM10/28/10
to kangaro...@googlegroups.com
Hi,