Error opening ghx examples

Marc

Jan 13, 2011, 2:57:12 PM1/13/11
to Kangaroo Physics
Hi Daniel (and everyone else!),

I'm having trouble opening ghx examples into Grasshopper. I get the
attached error message.

I'm running Rhino 4 SR8, the latest version of Grasshopper and the
beta version of Kangaroo.

Can you help?!

Thanks

Marc : )

Marc

Jan 13, 2011, 3:03:16 PM1/13/11
to Kangaroo Physics
Is it because the examples I have are made using an earlier version of
Kangaroo?

If so, is it possible to download the earlier version just to view the
examples?

Thanks again

Daniel

Jan 13, 2011, 5:20:33 PM1/13/11
to Kangaroo Physics
Hi Marc,

I'm sorry but I had to break backwards compatibility for Kangaroo 0.4
because the interface changed so much.
I'll send you the older Kangaroo versions so you can at least open
your old files, and let me know if you have trouble reconstructing
them.

For future releases I will look into the possibility of having a
legacy component to avoid this sort of problem.

Daniel

Marc

Jan 13, 2011, 5:37:27 PM1/13/11
to Kangaroo Physics
Thanks for the reply Daniel.

If you could mail me the last version that would be great! My address
is marc....@googlemail.com.

Thanks and keep up the great work!

Marc