global timer?

bringFire

Nov 19, 2010, 3:43:54 AM11/19/10
to Kangaroo Physics
Hello,

I am just getting started with Kangaroo and working through example
number 1, but for the life of me I cannot find the "global timer"
alluded to in the instructions....anyone know where the global timer
is located...can't find it in the "task bar."

aaron

Marc Syp

Nov 19, 2010, 6:51:10 AM11/19/10
to kangaro...@googlegroups.com

Put a timer object (parameter->special?) on the canvas and attach it to kangaroo, you'll see a global timer has appeared in the taskbar.

Marc

Brad

Dec 4, 2010, 11:47:44 PM12/4/10
to Kangaroo Physics
I guess if you are using Rhino/Grasshopper in a Parallels on a Mac,
there is no Global Timer. I do not see it it Rhino, So I'm assuming
it puts it on the Windows level?