No akka.actor.mailbox-size found in prometheus

michael...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2019, 2:02:10 AM8/9/19
to kamon-user
Hey,

I have an example akka application (https://github.com/Michael-List/akka-microservice-sample/tree/kamon) in which I integrated Kamon 2 and the prometheus reporter. On the Kamon status page on port 5266 I can see that the modules host metrics, jvm metrics, process metrics and status page are successfully started. In the metrics section there is a metric akka.actor.mailbox-size but I can't find this metric on the prometheus server, only other kamon metrics. Could you please tell me what I'm doing wrong? If you need further information please ask me.

Greetings
Michael

kamon_status_2.pngkamon_status_1.png