Kamon 0.6 issue with openjdk9

Christophe Pache

May 16, 2018, 3:56:58 AM5/16/18
to kamon-user
Hello everyone!

When testing (or using) route containing a getFromResource, I get the following error:

[info] java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Method akka.http.scaladsl.model.HttpMessage.withDefaultHeaders_aroundBody2(Lakka/http/scaladsl/model/HttpMessage;Lscala/collection/immutable/Seq;Lorg/aspectj/lang/JoinPoint;)Lakka/http/scaladsl/model

I haven't found any documentation about that. Sure I'm planing to upgrade Kamon
, but would like to know if anyone already got such issue and if it's fixed with last release?

Many thanks and have nice day!