same tpm value for all the data

Siva Santhiya Arul

Jan 26, 2023, 1:34:47 PM1/26/23
to kallisto and applications
I have installed kallisto version 0.46.1 in my windows 10 and ran for many different data but I get same tpm value as 1e+006 . please help me with this

Pall Melsted

Jan 30, 2023, 5:30:15 AM1/30/23
to kallisto and applications
Can you show the command line you ran, which index you used and what the output of the program is while running it, both on the screen and what is in the run_info.json file.

- Pall