A problem when installing sleuth package related to "rhdf5"

宋仕程

Jan 15, 2022, 1:20:27 PM1/15/22
to kallisto and applications
Forgive me about my naive question. But the thing is when I was installing the 'sleuth' package, an error turned up and said like:

错误: 'namespace:rhdf5'没有出口‘h5write.default’这个对象
停止执行
ERROR: lazy loading failed for package ‘sleuth’
* removing ‘/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions/4.1/Resources/library/sleuth’"

I dont know how to translate it exactly, but Im wandering if it is because the rhdf5 package has been updated and 'h5write.default' has been renamed so that the installation programe cannnot find the thing with its previous name? What should I do... : (
Begging for help . Thx : )

宋仕程

Jan 15, 2022, 1:29:02 PM1/15/22
to kallisto and applications
Ohh I got the Eng ver:

* installing *source* package ‘sleuth’ ...
** using staged installation
** R
** inst
** byte-compile and prepare package for lazy loading
Error: object ‘h5write.default’ is not exported by 'namespace:rhdf5'
Execution halted