Help Needed: ASR Worker Error via GStreamer - ASR Worker Suddenly Returning Empty Responses

Muhammad Attaullah

Mar 27, 2024, 2:04:05 AMMar 27
to kaldi-help
Dear ASR Community,

I am encountering an error with the ASR worker when using it via GStreamer. Initially, when I run the worker and send audios to the server sequentially, it provides transcriptions without any issues.
However, after some time, the worker becomes stuck, displaying an error message indicating "checking that decoder hasn't been silent for more than 60 seconds." Subsequently, it displays "Waiting for EOS from Decoder,". After that when I send audio to that worker It continues to receive audio inputs, but it prints errors along with transcriptions  and returns empty responses for each audio subsequently.

I have attached screenshots for your reference.
Can you please assist in resolving this issue and provide guidance?

Thank you.
1. silent Error.png
2. Waiting for EOS.png