Need Kaldi offline installer

Amol Bole

Nov 23, 2021, 1:35:22 AM11/23/21
to kaldi-help
Dear All,

I am trying to install kaldi on server which is not having internet connection. I observed that it is trying to download some packages but failed due to not availability of internet connection. Is there any offline installer available?

Jan Yenda Trmal

Nov 23, 2021, 7:13:07 AM11/23/21
to kaldi-help
unfortunately, there's not.
But you can download the packages and place them to tools/ and it should work
y.

--
Go to http://kaldi-asr.org/forums.html to find out how to join the kaldi-help group
---