how can i training network with the order of dataset (audio has order with specific rule)

Trương Trang

Dec 1, 2021, 3:53:15 AM12/1/21
to kaldi-help
hi everyone,
I want training my network in nnet3 with the order of utterance in dataset without shuffle when training. Because i want some data transfer will be train in last iter in each epoch.
But I dont't see any option for choosing for this. So I wonder how can I do this.
Thanks..

Jan Yenda Trmal

Dec 1, 2021, 9:47:20 AM12/1/21
to kaldi-help
I think it's not possible.
You might be able to do it with retraining on the selected subset using the previous final model as the initialization (you just need to provide new training data directories and one extra parameter --trainer.input-model to your steps/nnet3/chain/train.py
y.

--
Go to http://kaldi-asr.org/forums.html to find out how to join the kaldi-help group
---

Trương Trang

Dec 1, 2021, 8:43:32 PM12/1/21
to kaldi-help
yep, tks you for your suggest

Bukai Sen

Dec 2, 2021, 2:50:41 AM12/2/21
to kaldi-help
Hi,

Please share the result of you experiment! I am interested to see if you get any improvement by doing so rather than pulling all of data at once.