a probability which shows the assurance of kaldi's prediction

Toktam

Nov 27, 2021, 2:11:01 PM11/27/21
to kaldi-help

Hi,

I used  Kaldi Speech Recognition Toolkit to decode a test utterance. Can we achived a probability which shows the assurance of kaldi's prediction for this test utterance?

Dose kaldi have a script which split a long wave into small waves? I have used "segment_long_utterances.sh" script and it gives segment file as the output, which I don't know how to use this "segment" file I want to have some short ".wav" files?

I would appreciate you if you answer my questions

Best regards

Jan Yenda Trmal

Nov 29, 2021, 11:30:27 AM11/29/21
to kaldi-help
I believe I answered this question already. Please do not post the question multiple times.
y.

--
Go to http://kaldi-asr.org/forums.html to find out how to join the kaldi-help group
---