<ISSUE> ASR Started Generated Abusive Words Since Few Weeks

Muhammad Sajid Hameed Khan

Mar 28, 2023, 1:31:03 AM3/28/23
to kaldi-help
Hi everyone,

I am using Kaldi for speech recognition system. From several months my ASR was not generating abusive words but since few months ago it started generating abusive words. I did not changed the training data of ASR during this whole time.

Can you please let me know what might the possibilities of this issue? Thank you for your cooperation.

Daniel Povey

Mar 28, 2023, 1:38:27 AM3/28/23
to kaldi...@googlegroups.com
I don't know, maybe people are just saying them more for some reason (if the training data is the same)?
Or it could be something random.  I think people just filter them out after the ASR stage if they don't want to see them.

--
Go to http://kaldi-asr.org/forums.html to find out how to join the kaldi-help group
---