Set the parallelization wrapper- Reg

Kodali Radha 20PHD7093

Nov 17, 2021, 12:57:23 AM11/17/21
to kaldi-help
Dear Team, Im learning KALDI with very small datasets and I completed preparing data and dictionary for my datatsets, is it necessary to set the parallel wrapper. If so pls help in doing because I cant understand the content that was in official kaldi site. For moving further I was stuck here. please help me

Daniel Povey

Nov 17, 2021, 3:31:17 AM11/17/21
to kaldi-help
for relatively small data using run.pl is fine

--
Go to http://kaldi-asr.org/forums.html to find out how to join the kaldi-help group
---