A question about command 'copy-feats'

Jackie

Mar 25, 2024, 4:28:42 AMMar 25
to kaldi-help
Hi,

I ran into an issue where I used the command 'copy-feats' to convert an ARK file (call it ARK-file-1) to TEXT format, then convert the TEXT file back to ARK (call it ARK-file-2).
Interestingly, I found the number of raws in ARK-file-1 and ARK-file-2 is different, I wonder if there is something wrong.
Many thanks to any suggestions and comments.

Daniel Povey

Mar 25, 2024, 5:46:44 AMMar 25
to kaldi...@googlegroups.com
you may lose precision when you convert to text, and recompressing it, it may have a slightly different size, this is normal.

--
Go to http://kaldi-asr.org/forums.html to find out how to join the kaldi-help group
---