Improper TDNN training

Dhanvi Karanam

May 30, 2024, 3:00:15 AMMay 30
to kaldi-help
Hello,
I am trying to finetune my already trained TDNN. After plotting the log-probabilities while training, I observed a sudden rise in log-probability after the 491st iteration (the plot is in the attachment). After reading the training logs, I have observed that the --read-cache and --write-cache parameters which are used to specify the locations of the cache files for reading and writing during the training process are different from the 492nd iteration (the locations are highlighted in the 2nd and 3rd images).
I wanted to understand why such is happening. Also, how do I resolve this?
log_prob_plot.png
491.png
492.png

School at Home

May 31, 2024, 3:06:22 AMMay 31
to kaldi...@googlegroups.com
Hi
I am part of this group.

We are using Linux , an asterisk with Vosk.
Kindly add me to the vosk support group.
Or can I ask here about Vosk related issues.

thanks