voxceleb v1

kushal kulkarni

Mar 3, 2023, 4:52:54 AM3/3/23
to kaldi-help
Hi,
I am running voxceleb v1 version in kaldi. I have downloaded the dataset and running run.sh
The run.sh script is stuck at
steps/make_mfcc.sh: [info]: no segments file exists: assuming wav.scp indexed by utterance.
I checked make_mfcc_train*.logs too, but it did not help much.
So any further direction for investigation would be helpful?

Regards,
Kushal

Namita Gokavi

Mar 3, 2023, 4:55:23 AM3/3/23
to kaldi...@googlegroups.com
Some files might be corrupted or missing so your getting that error

--
Go to http://kaldi-asr.org/forums.html to find out how to join the kaldi-help group
---

Abraham Nyongesa

Mar 3, 2023, 8:05:07 AM3/3/23
to kaldi...@googlegroups.com
It shows you don't have wav files of voxceleb1 dataset. Register and download. If you have problem reach out to me I will guide you