Shift Over to the Website

K. A. Laity

Apr 25, 2013, 1:49:47 PM4/25/13
to KALaity-n...@googlegroups.com
Hello all --

As my inactivity here might have suggested, I've decided to let the Google group languish for a while. If you still want to hear from me, I'd suggest the simplest thing is to sign up for email updates at the website if you've not done so already. All updates go there and get shared with Facebook, Twitter and so forth. Being so crazy busy in recent months (okay, in recent years!) it's more convenient to just update in one place.

Thanks for your interest and support. Every artist craves an audience. Thanks for being part of mine!

Kate