письмо Стиву Рубину

max jegulin

Jun 16, 2006, 4:21:02 AM6/16/06
to kak-ni...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Steve!

Our student's group (kvmg group) has participated in test starts of one of the enterprises.
As the base program we used Electric-8.03

There are some supervision arisen during testing the scheme.

IRSIM and ALS simulators have strongly brought, with consecutive logic any has not consulted.
To establish the order of the account and conditions of the counter (counter) and a correctness of work of the decoder (DC)
 it was possible only by results of tran analysis in spice3.

It would be desirable to achieve certainly adequacy and from internal simulators.

 What will YOU advise in this occasion?

ignat

Jun 16, 2006, 6:55:30 AM6/16/06
to Как-нибудь-так
А библиотеку и другие файлы ты послал ?

max jegulin

Jun 16, 2006, 11:45:32 AM6/16/06
to kak-ni...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for your message.  I am aware that the ALS simulator is not
calibrated and is inaccurate.  The properties of the IRSIM simulator
are also limited by its digital domain, but within that, it is
regarded to be a good simulator.  Nothing beats Spice for accuracy,
but IRSIM can handle larger circuits.

  -Steven Rubin

ignat

Dec 16, 2016, 12:24:38 PM12/16/16
to Как-нибудь-так

Ignat Ignatov

23 November 2014 at 17:13

Hello, i was use VLSI Electric from 2005.

I find some link about 3d-printer that prints quantum dot.
http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/193583-princeton-creates-a-custom-3d-printer-that-prints-quantum-dot-leds-from-scratch

And a few more links:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AjC16tj5Zk
http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/187437-new-metal-lets-todays-3d-printers-make-tomorrows-electronics
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/391466300/worlds-most-conductive-3d-printing-filament
http://3dmid.ru/

Also, I found a reference to the IDE programs, which is now used by
students for their projects in England.

http://www.rs-online.com/designspark/electronics/eng/blog/internet-of-things-made-simple-sensor-monitoring-the-flowcode-way

with IDE:

http://www.matrixtsl.com/flowcode/
http://www.moravia-microsystems.com/mcu-8051-ide/
also good IDE
http://openjscad.org/

Now with small SoC integrated modules like ESP8266, probably formed
the demand for these technologies among students and programmers who
previously were not interested in electronics.

Do you think we would be able to give more in-depth knowledge to
people through VLSI Electric + 3d-printer.

Steven Rubin

23 November 2014 at 17:25
To: Ignat Ignatov
Ignat,

(1) What mailing list did you try to post to, and what happened to make it fail? The mail list is the Google Group "ElectricVLSI".

(2) Electric is not really a solid-modeling system, so it cannot do full 3D. The software does have a "STL" export capability for stereolithography and 3D printing, but I don't know how mature this is.

   -Steven Rubin