Cheap Price Samlex America PST60S12A 600W Pure Sine Wave Inverter Rating

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 9:07:47 PM6/25/14
to kajsna...@googlegroups.com
Are you looking to buy Samlex America PST60S12A 600W Pure Sine Wave Inverter? We have best Samlex America PST60S12A 600W Pure Sine Wave Inverter from B003FWNWN2 is best price for you. Now order over $25 eligible FREE shipping.

Samlex America PST60S12A 600W Pure Sine Wave Inverter

Samlex America PST60S12A 600W Pure Sine Wave Inverter Rating Design Features: High efficiency. Low battery voltage alarm. Protections: input low voltage, input over voltage,over temperature, over load, short circuit. Low idle power draw. Built-in electronic GFCI. Optional remote control (sold separately): Model RC-15. Comes with pin-type battery cable lugs. OUTPUT: Power, Continuous 600 Watts. Power, Surge (for <1 sec) 1000 Watts. Output Voltage 120 VAC +/- 3%. Output Frequency 60 Hz 60. Output Voltage Waveform Pure Sine Wave. Tota l Harmonic distortion < 3%. INPUT: Input Voltage 10.7 to 16.5 VDC. Input Current at No Load < 850 mA. LOW INPUT VOLTAGE WARNING ALARM 10.7 V. LOW INPUT VOLTAGE Shut-down 10 V. High Input Voltage Shut-down 16.5 V. Operating Ambient Temperature 0 to 40ºC +/- 5ºC. Peak Efficiency 85%. COOLING Temperature Controlled Fan. DC INSTALLATION KIT (DC-1000-KIT). CONNECTIONS: Input Tubular type screwdown terminals. Output 2 x Standard North American Outlet (NEMA 5-15R). DC Side Input Fuse 40A x 2. REMOTE RC-15 (optional) RC-15 (optional). If you are searching Samlex America PST60S12A 600W Pure Sine Wave Inverter. I do accept its an extraordinary searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly joyful utilizing this kind of item. It was a phenomenal cost. I'm exceptionally upbeat utilizing the item. I would prescribe it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely upbeat about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. By regional standards the cost was more achieable. I would prescribe this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was great. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would prescribe to others for procurement.

Can i buy Samlex America PST60S12A 600W Pure Sine Wave Inverter with discount?

yes, you can buy Samlex America PST60S12A 600W Pure Sine Wave Inverter from {brand} with discount with super saver shipping. Samlex America PST60S12A 600W Pure Sine Wave Inverter Review . Buy Cheap Samlex America PST60S12A 600W Pure Sine Wave Inverter . Discount Today Samlex America PST60S12A 600W Pure Sine Wave Inverter Samlex America PST60S12A 600W Pure Sine Wave Inverter Rating