Wonders never cease . . .

1 kali dilihat
Langsung ke pesan pertama yang belum dibaca

David Kilburn

belum dibaca,
14 Okt 2008, 09.46.3514/10/08
kepadakahoidong

Below is the result of your feedback form. It was submitted by
(t...@n7w.com) on Tuesday, October 14, 2008 at 09:27:18

Name: Tia B. Viering

I just got this interesting e-mail via the "Contact us" form on
kahoidong.com, as a result of the article in the Korea Times.

David

City: Brussels

Country: Belgium

Comments or Questions: Hello -

I am trying to reach David Kilburn on behalf of
the New7Wonders Foundation - we very much liked
his article in the Korea Times and would like to
speak with him about the New7Wonders of Nature
campaign in which there are 2 S. Korean nominees
(Jeju Island and Seoraksan Mountain).
He can reach me at t...@n7w.com or, if he'd
rather, call me at +32-473-79 57 53.

We very much hope that someone of his stature
can get some momentum in S. Korean for their two
nominees in this second global New7Wonders
campaign.
Thanks very much -
Tia Viering
Balas ke semua