House Plan

David Kilburn

Oct 7, 2008, 7:27:29 PM10/7/08
to kahoidong
I have uploaded a file, " house plan.jpg " which color codes the parts
of the house that would be devoted to the residency.

Pale Yellow - rooms, including shower/wc for the residency
Green - the small, rear courtyard - which also houses the communal
washing machine
Pink - the shared kitchen.

The main courtyard - not colored, is also communal.

David

soljung

Oct 8, 2008, 1:33:30 PM10/8/08
to kahoidong
Dear David,

Thank you for the house plan.
The last time Pablo and I were in Kahoi-dong, the poet's study and the
room next to the entrance foyer still needed some clearing out.
Perhaps when I go back to Tokyo in December, Jade, you and I can
discuss the logistics of getting the rooms cleared out. Then, Pablo
and I can start organizing and preparing the rooms in the winter.

-Sol