The Maximum Capacity of this hanok is ##### people

David Kilburn

Oct 6, 2008, 4:55:23 AM10/6/08
to kahoidong
Where the residents are friends, and while Jade and I are away, the
whole two buildings become available - though not every room in the
main building. So I would see no problem in Pablo and Sol being there
to pursue their project at the same time as Lois and Helen are there
for their own project.

Though Lois' plans are still contingent on funding, and have not been
finalized, I am expecting her to be there, together with Helen, for up
to six months from about April. Since neither of the two has ever
visited Korea, this will be a run-in for how to manage the project for
other newcomers - and also, I hope, a creative and rewarding
experience for both!

It is obviously very important that the initial residencies are very
successful in terms of the projects, the personal experience of the
participants, and for us as custodians or owners of the hanok. This
outcome will not only give us all more confidence, it should also help
in relationships with academics and others who might be no more than
interested observers when things begin.

David