Buying Kagematsu Problem :: International Option

Visto 42 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Pete

no leída,
29 ene 2010, 13:32:3229/1/10
a Kagematsu rpg
Hi

Congratulations on releasing Kagematsu. The final artefact looks
beautiful.

I cannot seem to buy the game though. I live in England. When I click
either of the "International" links from the Kagematsu "Buy It" page,
my Google Checkout cart reflects the choice correctly, but when I go
to check out I get this message:

"Cream Alien Games does not ship to this address via Google Checkout.
You do not currently have any valid delivery methods."

Help. Am I doing something wrong?

Cheers
Pete

Danielle Lewon

no leída,
29 ene 2010, 13:36:4729/1/10
a Kagematsu rpg
Hi Pete,

I'm very sorry, I'm trying to use Google and I guess I have a few more
bugs to iron out. I will figure it out, correct the situation and let
you know.

Thanks,
Danielle

Donald Wheeler

no leída,
29 ene 2010, 13:59:0029/1/10
a kagema...@googlegroups.com,Danielle Lewon
Looks like it doesn't ship to Canada yet either :)

Danielle Lewon

no leída,
29 ene 2010, 14:37:4129/1/10
a Kagematsu rpg
Hi Pete, Donald,

Well, until I can figure out what I need to do, I can take
international orders over email and fulfill them. Please email me at
cream...@gmail.com your name, address and all that and I will send
you an invoice.

Very sorry again, I'm new to Google Checkout.

-Danielle

Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar