Kaffe error

Christian Russo

Jun 6, 2016, 12:52:18 PM6/6/16
to Kaffe VM

Hello, I am trying to run kaffe with a Java slicer program and I have this problem:

Run:

/usr/local/kaffe/bin/java -noclassgc -slicing -foreclipse /Users/christianrusso/Documents/workspace2/Test/_criterions /Users/christianrusso/Documents/workspace2/Test/ -classpath /usr/local/kaffe/lib/Klasses.jar:/usr/local/kaffe/lib/kjc.jar:/Users/christianrusso/Documents/workspace2/Test/src/Main.class

Output:

/usr/local/kaffe/bin/kaffe: line 92: /usr/local/kaffe/jre/bin/kaffe-bin: cannot execute binary file

/usr/local/kaffe/bin/kaffe: line 92: /usr/local/kaffe/jre/bin/kaffe-bin: Undefined error: 0

any help?

thank!

Jim Pick

Jun 8, 2016, 2:14:46 PM6/8/16
to kaf...@googlegroups.com
Hi Christian,

Nobody has worked on Kaffe for years. I'd recommend using an official
version of Java, which is now open source.

Cheers,

- Jim