HOW TO USE

Michael Snyder

Jun 14, 2018, 11:03:06 PM6/14/18
to WeeZeeWig Maps
HI I RECENTLY INSTALLED YOUR SCRIPT TO HELP AND TO USE
BUT AFTER INSTALL NO OPTION TAB OR NOTHING ON THE SCREEN....
FIREFOX OR CHROME
AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG OR ARE THEY NOT COMPATIBLE

WeeZeeWig

Jun 14, 2018, 11:23:54 PM6/14/18
to kabam...@googlegroups.com
Thanks very much for installing the script.

It runs in the background when you play the game.
If you press F12 on the browser, and then login to the game.
You can look at the logs and it'll say "updating map..."

wooden

Feb 10, 2019, 8:14:50 PM2/10/19
to WeeZeeWig Maps

wooden

Feb 10, 2019, 8:33:46 PM2/10/19
to WeeZeeWig Maps
cant understand hot to use this when i click map it gives me green screen im so lost

WeeZeeWig

Feb 11, 2019, 5:28:42 AM2/11/19
to kabam...@googlegroups.com
On the green screen, can you see a search box up at the top and a "help" button.