Subscription/Payment

ChaosTheFallen

Mar 5, 2018, 3:57:32 AM3/5/18
to WeeZeeWig Maps
I tried to subscribe for WeeZeeWig, but it won't let me subscribe, I have enough money on my debit card, but for some reason, I cannot subscribe for an account, can someone please help me?

ChaosTheFallen

Mar 5, 2018, 3:58:39 AM3/5/18
to WeeZeeWig Maps
It just says Error - add card to make an instant payment, I entered the details for the card correctly, but it still doesn't work.

WeeZeeWig

Mar 5, 2018, 5:14:20 AM3/5/18
to kabam...@googlegroups.com
You can send it manually in PayPal.  I have sent you the email to send to in a private message.