how to use

Francis Zenjin

Sep 30, 2018, 2:49:39 PM9/30/18
to WeeZeeWig Maps
Hello
i would to use your mapperscript to update the realm Victoire in dragons of atlanti for desktop but i don't understand how it's work , can you explain please.
Thank'

WeeZeeWig

Oct 1, 2018, 7:10:59 AM10/1/18
to kabam...@googlegroups.com
Hi Francis,

Have you installed the mapper script?

If so, just play the game and it should send the information back to the web site.

If you want to see the progress, press F12 on the browser, and go to the "console" tab and look for a message that says "updating map..."

Francis Zenjin

Oct 1, 2018, 10:00:29 AM10/1/18
to WeeZeeWig Maps
Hello Niknah,

Yes i installed the mapper script on chrome but i don't find the message "updating map" in the console tab.

WeeZeeWig

Oct 1, 2018, 5:54:43 PM10/1/18
to kabam...@googlegroups.com
Thanks.

Chrome must have introduced some security features since I used it last and the game had also changed some.  You'll have to use the tampermonkey addon now, the normal Chrome addin doesn't work any more.   I have have added Victoire.
You can see the list of maps being updated here...

Francis Zenjin

Oct 3, 2018, 2:40:29 AM10/3/18
to WeeZeeWig Maps
Thank's for added Victoire and ok i will try with tampermonkey :)