map hasn't worked for me in months help

Tricks

Aug 19, 2020, 11:16:10 AM8/19/20
to WeeZeeWig Maps
hey guys for the last few months my map says I dont have cookies enabled but I go to browser settings and it says cookies are turned on.... what should i do?

WeeZeeWig

Aug 19, 2020, 2:16:07 PM8/19/20
to kabam...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I can see that you were logging in ok at the end of last month.  Go to settings > apps > chrome > delete data.
Or try to use another browser like firefox, brave, etc.

I am able to login using a Samsung phone on Chrome ok.