The update of DecimusMax2

Sandy M

Sep 16, 2018, 4:51:00 AM9/16/18
to WeeZeeWig Maps
Hi I installed MapperScript but it only shows in TamperMonkey and says enabled but a message comes up on Glory of Rome Game saying:
an embedded page at fb2.ryrome.com says Could not contact server:https://secure.weezeewig.com/index.sjs
It wont update, it's not communicating for some reason Can we fix this somehow? Is there something wrong with DecimusMax2?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

WeeZeeWig

Sep 16, 2018, 8:16:05 AM9/16/18
to kabam...@googlegroups.com
It looks like it started to update but failed after a few minutes.
It may have aborted if you had logged into another server while the updated was happening?
Maybe when you see an error, press refresh on the browser and see if the errors continue to popup.

Here are the list of maps getting updated currently, you can check when it updates...

Sandy M

Sep 18, 2018, 2:40:31 AM9/18/18
to WeeZeeWig Maps
Actually I left it on overnight will keep trying just not sure what is going wrong. Why it is aborting the update. Thanks for the help so far

WeeZeeWig

Sep 19, 2018, 4:33:20 AM9/19/18
to kabam...@googlegroups.com
It attempted it again but failed.  Another thing that could be happening is if you played the game using the same account on another computer or browser.  That may log the mapper out of the game.