realm 279

Mikle Tyurin

Aug 21, 2020, 12:46:14 AM8/21/20
to WeeZeeWig Maps
24 hors ago was last update! If u can't to made update at least one time for day so turn back my money!

WeeZeeWig

Aug 21, 2020, 7:26:23 AM8/21/20
to kabam...@googlegroups.com
It has been updated.  The priority of the updates are for the most searched on realms to be updated first.  Maybe not as many people have been searching on this map lately.

On Fri, 21 Aug 2020 at 14:46, Mikle Tyurin <miklet...@gmail.com> wrote:
24 hors ago was last update! If u can't to made update at least one time for day so turn back my money!

Mikle Tyurin

Sep 3, 2020, 4:13:57 AM9/3/20
to WeeZeeWig Maps
On Friday, August 21, 2020 at 2:26:23 PM UTC+3, niknah wrote:
> It has been updated.  The priority of the updates are for the most searched on realms to be updated first.  Maybe not as many people have been searching on this map lately.
>

> On Fri, 21 Aug 2020 at 14:46, Mikle Tyurin <miklet...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 24 hors ago was last update! If u can't to made update at least one time for day so turn back my money!
>

> --

pls, update 279 realm

WeeZeeWig

Sep 3, 2020, 5:45:27 AM9/3/20
to kabam...@googlegroups.com
It has just been updated.

Regards,
Hankin

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/kabam-maps/9ae31acb-0b99-4a8b-9edf-156b38b4e89fo%40googlegroups.com.

Mikle Tyurin

Sep 4, 2020, 11:33:16 PM9/4/20
to WeeZeeWig Maps
On Thursday, September 3, 2020 at 12:45:27 PM UTC+3, niknah wrote:
> It has just been updated.
>

> Regards,
> Hankin
>

> On Thu, 3 Sep 2020 at 18:14, Mikle Tyurin <miklet...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Friday, August 21, 2020 at 2:26:23 PM UTC+3, niknah wrote:
>
> > It has been updated.  The priority of the updates are for the most searched on realms to be updated first.  Maybe not as many people have been searching on this map lately.
>

> > On Fri, 21 Aug 2020 at 14:46, Mikle Tyurin <miklet...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > 24 hors ago was last update! If u can't to made update at least one time for day so turn back my money!
>

> > --

> > To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/kabam-maps/599c3d72-95ef-4a55-86df-d2ceadeb245fo%40googlegroups.com.
>

> pls, update 279 realm
>

> --

> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/kabam-maps/9ae31acb-0b99-4a8b-9edf-156b38b4e89fo%40googlegroups.com.

pls, update the realm. I next time when u forgot did it I will stop donate.