Realm #301 Argus

Ælex

Feb 27, 2020, 12:07:55 PM2/27/20
to WeeZeeWig Maps
Hi,

Why can't I see the power changes from players in this realm? I can see them in #302 Telamon but not in #301.

Thanks for reply

Alex

WeeZeeWig

Feb 27, 2020, 10:00:51 PM2/27/20
to kabam...@googlegroups.com
They booth look ok to me.  Is there an error or is it blank?

Ælex

Feb 28, 2020, 9:31:48 AM2/28/20
to WeeZeeWig Maps
Hi there,

In Argus, the column power change is empty. Ik will close in a PDF so you can see what I mean.

Ælex

On Fri, 28 Feb 2020 at 04:07, Ælex <hiddeko...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Why can't I see the power changes from players in this realm? I can see them in #302 Telamon but not in #301.

Thanks for reply

Alex

Screenshot 301 and 302.pdf

WeeZeeWig

Feb 29, 2020, 4:59:47 AM2/29/20
to kabam...@googlegroups.com
Thanks very much for telling me about this.  I have fixed it up.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/kabam-maps/1b495443-f150-46c1-b94e-c2904687579e%40googlegroups.com.

Andres Kottman

Mar 2, 2020, 11:26:20 AM3/2/20
to kabam...@googlegroups.com