Public Policy Wiki Update

wahtera

Jan 25, 2009, 12:55:50 PM1/25/09
to KAAUW Public Policy
I've added those of you who weren't members and given everyone the
ability to edit and post. I couldn't tell which BE book was the right
one when I checked Amazon, so if someone could do that it would help
the rest of us. I did post the links to the older women and women's
bureau sites.

I started a work page for some of the topics we talked about yesterday
but not all. Feel free to add, update, revise, comment, etc.
Ruth

Vvhl...@aol.com

Jan 25, 2009, 4:32:52 PM1/25/09
to kaauw-pub...@googlegroups.com
Barbara Ehrenreich's book is Bait and Switch.  V