Haitian People's Support Project - art show & sale, + film today (10/28) @ 2, in Stone Ridge

Susan Holland

Oct 28, 2012, 11:07:05 AM10/28/12
to micky...@gmail.com, kmtd...@yahoo.com, Kingston Branch Board, David Cardall, Irene Miller, Susan Hirsch, Ethan Plank, LydiaSmitMellos, kaauw-public-policy, Doris Goldberg

hi all, (as you may recall), our branch gave a donation to the Haitian People's Support Project last year (among other worthy organizations). See below for info about a Haitian art show & sale 'til tomorrow (10/29) in Stone Ridge (same gallery that just exhibited Doris G.'s artwork!) and a film today (10/28) at 2, with Q&A after...Susan H.