[kaauw-board] 2011 Board meeting dates

1 view

Susan Holland

Jul 8, 2011, 10:38:03 AM7/8/11
to kaauw-...@googlegroups.com, kaauw-pub...@googlegroups.com
Unless otherwise noted, AAUW Kingston Branch Board Meetings,
which are open to all, will be held in the Community Room on
the 2nd Floor of the Kingston Library (55 Franklin Street,
Kingston) from 3 PM to 5 PM on the 2nd Tuesday of each month.
Here are the dates for the rest of the year; please add them
to your calendars:

7/12 (Story Hour Room, 2nd Floor, next to the Children's Library, on the
right)
8/9 (Story Hour Room)
9/13
10/11
11/8
12/6 (1st Tues.)

The 7/12 meeting (and beyond?) will be a continuation of the
6/26 strategy meeting facilitated by Ruth Wahtera and hosted
by ViVi Hlavsa.

Could someone please pass this info along to our other members?
I'll try to get something posted shortly on the blog as well.

Susan H.
(I have meetings at work in Poughkeepsie all day on Tuesdays,
so I know I can't come on 7/12; the other dates are TBD...)