2021 KAAS First General (Virtual) Meeting

KAAS KAAS

Jan 28, 2021, 9:45:47 PM1/28/21
to ka...@googlegroups.com
image.png

Dear All,

Hope everyone is healthy and well. 2020 was not only unprecedented but also an impediment to connecting with KAAS members.

As an effort to keep everyone connected, we would like to hold a virtual meeting on Thursday, Feb 11 starting at 7:00pm. A link to the meeting will be sent out prior to the meeting for those who choose to attend the meeting.

Our proposed agenda is the following:
(1) Greetings & introduction, catch-up
(2) Open discussions on the impacts of Covid-19 on your field
(3) Discuss potential activities in 2021, including collaboration with another actuarial organization
(4) Networking

During our meeting, it may be possible that we will do break-out sessions to encourage networking within smaller groups.

As this is our continual effort to keep everyone connected, we encourage you to attend this meeting and to forward/share with anyone else that may be interested!

Please indicate your participation through this survey (link).

Hope to see you on Feb 11!

- KAAS -

KAAS KAAS

Feb 8, 2021, 12:27:35 PM2/8/21
to ka...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

Hope everyone had a great weekend! This is a friendly reminder that the first virtual meeting of KAAS is this Thursday, February 8th at 7PM. If you have not done so, please RSVP to this event by completing a short survey here. We will be sharing a meeting link to those who RSVP to the survey.

Hope to see you all on Thursday!

KAAS

KAAS KAAS

Feb 11, 2021, 11:35:56 AM2/11/21
to ka...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

This is a final reminder that our first virtual meeting is tonight at 7PM Eastern Time. We already shared a meeting link to those who indicated to participate in the meeting, so please let us know if you RSVP'd but haven't received a link yet.

We will keep an eye on the survey until the last minute, so please complete the survey if you would like to join the meeting.

Regards,

KAAS