[KAAS] 2018 Northeast General Meeting

KAAS KAAS

Jun 4, 2018, 10:57:17 PM6/4/18
to ka...@googlegroups.com
SAVE THE DATE!

Dear KAAS members, friends, sponsors & affiliates,

Please save this date and plan to come join us for a great time! We are excited to have our first general meeting this year! We will send more updates as they become available. The details are as following:

- When : Friday, Jun. 15, 2018, starting 7:00pm

Where : Carnegie Hall Tower, 20th FL, 57th St & 7th Ave. (Entrance from either 57th St. or 56th St. side)

Please fill out the survey here to indicate your intent to attend.

Thank you, and we look forward to seeing all of you soon!

KAAS KAAS

Jun 13, 2018, 11:33:47 PM6/13/18
to ka...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

Hope all is well. I would like to remind you that our general meeting is this Friday, June 15th! ​As a reminder, this week's meeting will be focusing on the KAAS' 2018 goals, the recent trend of actuarial vocation and a case study for one of the most rapidly growing insurance/reinsurance market ; Also we are looking forward to networking with all our members/students as well as recognizing some of the success stories of the recently hired students.

- When : Friday
, Jun. 15, 2018, starting 7:00pm

Where : Carnegie Hall Tower, 20th FL, 57th St & 7th Ave. (Entrance from either 57th St. or 56th St. side)

조금 늦으시는 분들도 걱정 마시고, 모두들 7시에 뵙겠습니다~!

If you haven't done so, please complete the attendance survey
here

Thank you and we are looking forward to seeing everyone!!

KAAS KAAS

Jun 15, 2018, 7:33:59 PM6/15/18
to ka...@googlegroups.com
Please text to 718-866-7222 if you arrive at the lobby for the meeting!!

2018년 6월 13일 (수) 오후 11:33, KAAS KAAS <korean...@gmail.com>님이 작성: