KAAS Northeast BBQ Picnic 2019

KAAS KAAS

Jul 17, 2019, 8:41:31 PM7/17/19
to ka...@googlegroups.com
SAVE THE DATE!

Dear all,

The KAAS Summer BBQ Picnic is back, proudly sponsored by Samsung! We are excited to invite you to this year's KAAS Summer BBQ Picnic on Saturday, August 24, 2019 in Bear Mountain State Park, NY.  We hope that you can join us.

There will be plenty of food and networking opportunities with KAAS members, so feel free to bring your guests including your families or friends. For planning purposes, please indicate your attendance by filling out this survey (link). Please see below for more details.

- When : Saturday, August 24, 2019, 11:30 AM

Where : Bear Mountain State Park, NY

- Cost : Free!! This event is sponsored by Samsung.

- Transportation: KAAS will coordinate attendee's rides based on SurveyMonkey's results as usual.

For more information about the Bear Mt. State Park (amenities, how to get there, and so on), please refer to their webpage.

Looking forward to seeing many of you soon!

감사합니다!

KAAS KAAS

Aug 3, 2019, 2:27:01 PM8/3/19
to ka...@googlegroups.com
Hi all!

This is a friendly reminder that the KAAS Summer BBQ Picnic, proudly brought to by Samsung, is 3 WEEKS AWAY! We hope the weather will be clear so we can better enjoy our time with all of you. If you haven't done so already, please fill out the summary here to indicate your attendance.

We look forward to seeing you all in three weeks!!

- KAAS -
KAAS BBQ 2019.jpg

KAAS KAAS

Aug 19, 2019, 6:31:10 PM8/19/19
to ka...@googlegroups.com
Hi all!

This is a friendly reminder that the KAAS Summer BBQ Picnic, sponsored by Samsung, is this SATURDAY (8/24/19)! We expect the weather will be nice, so we'll prepare lots of meat for everyone! If you haven't RSVP'd yet, please fill out the summary here to indicate your attendance. For those of you who need a ride, we'll assign a ride for you later this week and it will be communicated separately.

We look forward to seeing you all on Saturday!!
KAAS BBQ 2019.jpg